Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Workout: 10/3

Spin Class.


It just sounds intimidating. When I first saw the class on the gym schedule, I pictured rows of blonde housewives with 3% body fat and perfectly coiffed "messy buns" bobbing in unison on their shiny machines.

But then I thought, you know what, I pay the same gym fees they do. I deserve a fancy spin class workout as much as the next person. So I went last week and you know what? There were like 3 people in the class - one middle-aged man and two women.

So I went again tonight.










The class is intense. You adjust the gears based on the instructor's lead and work through multiple hills, "jumpers," and sprints. There's loud music and lots of sweat.

I think it's my new favorite way to work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment