Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Workouts, week of October 13th

I feel like I say this every month, but this month is flying by. It's odd how the days seem long, but the weeks seem so short.
20.2 miles in spin class.

This is my fourth week of workouts. I've been mixing it up, doing spin classes, step classes, weights, and Nike Training Club. I must say, I have a lot more energy. And I feel better about myself, regardless of whether I've lost weight (I don't weigh myself...I feel like it's counterproductive). I feel like I've toned up and my jeans are fitting better. And most importantly, I feel like I'm actually making time for exercise, making time for me.

Quick session with the Nike Training Club App and sprint intervals on the treadmill.



I also did a step class on Tuesday night - I didn't burn a lot of calories, but it was fun. I really love step classes. I'm going to try Zumba this week as well, which I used to do about 3 years ago. I am not a good dancer, but for some reason I tend to be pretty good at Zumba.





Random Joke of the Week: How much does a hipster weigh?                                      

                                                                                                        An instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment